Thursday, February 23, 2006

More Wedding Pictures

Here comes the bride...No, actually, she walked in to the theme from braveheart. Here are a few more pictures from the wedding. This one is of actual people, not just the food. :-)



A Pair of Princesses here. I know who my favorite one is...

Here is the rest of the wedding party.

And here is my family! (Minus the kids) The back row from left to right is Andy, Ben, Cody, Caleb, and John(who will be family soon). The front row is me, Belle, Rachel, Jenn, and Lizzie. Whew. Ben, Caleb, Rachel, and Liz are my siblings, yeah, it was crazy growing up. It's extra crazy that my baby sisters have found luv. Just crazy!!! Maybe we'll hear the pitter-patter of little feet from all of them at once? That would be fun. Abigail, Zander, and Kara want more cousins!!Lol.

2 comments:

Erika W. said...

Just so long as you all realize that Abigail will be well paid for her babysitting services...

~Skylark said...

:) Of course I will!!! :) I want a few months of married life first, but then one goes in the oven! :P That's what happens when the man I'm marrying is the oldest one of all of us but Andy! Who woulda thunk?!?!?!?! Course, he's also the shortest. :P